HHS Registration and Back to School Information
The following forms need to be printed, completed and returned to the office along with the students birth certificate, immunization records and a current utility bill or signed lease as proof of residency. We do not accept any enrollment papers without all of the items listed.
Enrollment Forms
Optional Forms and Information